****PLEASE NOTE OUR BOOKING TERMS****
- FINAL PAYMENT – Final payment for the total fee for a booking will be due net 30 days.
- PROFESSIONAL SETTING - Client agrees to provide professional setting, including a private changing area, for all talent, at all times.
- SOCIAL MEDIA FEE – Model/Talent social media fees must be specifically negotiated as a separate item and are not included in the standard web and electronic media usage terms.
- USAGE – Next must pre-approve any usage for advertising or promotion which may be subject to additional fees.
- WORKING HOURS – Are all calculated from call time to wrap time, and must be consecutive, including reasonable breaks.
- OVERTIME – Time and a half will apply after 8 hours and up to 10 hours in studio; After 10 hours and up to 12 hours on location; and on Saturday, Sunday and holidays. Hours worked after 10 hours in studio and 12 hours on location are subject to approval by talent and double time rates apply.
- FUR, LINGERIE AND MENS’ UNDERWEAR RATES – Apply for bras, panties, boxers, slips, pantyhose, sleepwear, transparent or translucent articles and must be specifically approved in writing by Next.
- CANCELLATION POLICY – On confirmed bookings; within 3 working days full fee, within 5 working days, half fee.
- WEATHER PERMIT – On confirmed bookings; ALL same day cancellations are half fee if services are immediately rescheduled and full fee if services are not immediately rescheduled. Weather permit cancellations made earlier are subject to normal cancellation policy.
- WEATHER PERMIT OPTIONS – Book or release will be enforced for options when secondary job is ready to confirm.
- USAGE RIGHTS – Are limited to the specific rights granted and may not be extended without approval and fee negotiation
- AGENCY FEE: 20% agency fee applies to all booking.
- TRAVEL - All travel and accommodation booked and paid for on behalf of the client by Next Models will carry an automatic 12% admin / booking fee.